DEPOSIT POLICY

 

The provision of services by @ Rosie's is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, @ Rosie's will refund the client in full within 30 days. A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of your reservation. (PLEASE NO CASH TRANSFERS, if you insist on cash transfer instead of EFT the additional banking fees will be charged to your account in cash upon arrival. Also any additional transfer costs, from other currencies/ countries, will be charged to the guest in cash upon arrival) If booked within 7 days prior to arrival full 100% deposit is to be paid in order to confirm the booking. Only after proof of payment is received by @ Rosie's the reservation will be confirmed. Reservations without 50% (100% within 7 days) deposit payment and proof of payment are not confirmed bookings and will be declined upon arrival. The remaining 50% is due on arrival in cash. For group bookings a 75% deposit is payable on conformation of your reservation, the remaining 25% is due on arrival. The price for the communal beds is per person per night. Keep in mind that if you do not book all 4 beds in this room, you could be sharing the room with others/ strangers, as it is a dormitory. Dorms & communal bathrooms are mixed & get assigned by @ Rosie's.

CANCELLATION POLICY

 

PLEASE NOTE: on all cancellations a R200 administration fee will be charged, also when within the cancellation term.

 

In the event of notification of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full booking:

Peak Season (Dec – Jan)

 

      60 days prior to arrival = 100% back

 

      Between 60 – 30 days prior to arrival = 50% back

 

      Less than 30 days prior to arrival or     
      no-show = 0% back, No Refund and you lose         
      your booking automatically

High Season (Nov, Feb - Apr)

 

      14 days prior to arrival = 100% back

 

      Between 30 - 14 days prior to arrival = 50% back

 

      Less than 14 days prior to arrival or 
      no-show = 0%back, No Refund and you lose 
      your booking automatically

Low Season (May – Oct)

 

      30 days prior to arrival = 90% back

 

      7 days prior to arrival = 50% back

 

      Less than 7 days prior to arrival or no-show = 0%
      back, No Refund and you lose your booking
      automatically

BREAKFAST

 

The price of your @ Rosie‘s stay includes a continental breakfast which is served in the kitchen between 08:00 – 10:00 a.m. No exception can be made to these serving times. We do your dishes during breakfast as an extra treat.

The breakfast consists of sliced (toast) bread, cereals, yoghurt, (peanut)butter, jams, cheese, cold meat, fruit, a small glass of fruit juice and a hot beverage. Occasionally we vary and add some seasonal sliced fruit, a boiled egg (1p.p.) or some pastries/ muffins.

Breakfast items are not to be packed for lunch nor for consumption at another moment than breakfast. We are more than willing to organize a packed lunch for you or if you wish additional breakfast items (e.g. fried eggs), these can be ordered in advance at a surcharge.

TIPS/ GRATUITY

 

We are proud to introduce a very capable and friendly team in Florance & Chip @ Rosie’s. Your comfortable and enjoyable stay are their first priority. You are welcome to leave them a gratuity if you wish. It is always highly appreciated, but definitely not compulsory. We friendly request you to hand it over to them personally so that they can thank you personally. We trust you distribute it equally between them and if one of them is on leave that day their share can be left at reception with Rosie, to hand it over to them the next day. Baie Dankie!

Click HERE to download the house rules

TERMS & CONDITIONS

 

BOOK HERE

Guest house | Accommodation | Rooms | B&B | Kiting | Kite Surfing | Wind Surfing | Blouberg | Cape Town | Table View | Table Mountain

Check out our Facebook page for latest updates/ pictures

Find @ Rosie’s here:

Click here to give us a like

© Copyright 2017 - At Rosie's

All rights to images and text are reserved.

 

BOOK HERE