1) Check in time is 2pm (14 hrs), after 17hrs only on request and late fees may apply
2) Check out time is 11am (11 hrs)
3) In the interest of security, please lock the doors as you leave (do not forget the upstairs sliding door and kitchen door).
4) Please switch off lights when you are the last to leave a (sanitary) room
5) Please remember that @ Rosie’s facilities are for paying guests only. Unfortunately no visitors are allowed.
6) @ Rosie’s house is a strictly non-smoking zone. Please smoke outside and make use of the ashtrays, please no cigarette buds in plants/ pots etc. If caught smoking in the building or/and in any rooms a R500.00 penalty fee will be charged and you will be asked to leave the property without any refund on your stay.
7) Please consider fellow guests and neighbours and keep the noise levels down. We need to really emphasize that we cannot accept a group ‘taking over the house’, being noisy, partying and being a nuisance to the guests that stay upstairs. For group bookings we take R3500 deposit, for any broken items or other nuisance caused.
8) We have 5 onsite parking spots, of which one is for the company van. Others are on first come first serve base. When full, cars can be parked outside the gate on the grass. Table View is a safe area, but we always advise guests to take all their valuables out of their cars. @ Rosie’s is not responsible for any loss/ damage/ break-ins or fines related to cars of guests.
9) Dishes are to be done by the guests themselves (incl drying of and placing back of dishes).
10) Eating and drinking in the bedrooms is not allowed and we also trust that guests don’t take glasses from the kitchen to the rooms. We have plastic glasses if water glasses are required during the night.
11) Our kitchen and communal area is on the first floor where also the ensuite private rooms are situated. We therefore have a policy that the communal area must stay a tranquil, clean and a peaceful area. As the ensuite rooms are right next to the kitchen, food smells and noises easily ‘move’ to the private rooms. We trust that you take all the above in consideration and also switch on the exactor when making use of the kitchen.
12) @ Rosie’s is not responsible for any damage, loss or stolen personal belongings. Each private ensuite room is equipped with a safe and the communal beds all have a locker.
13) Please remember that settlement for a stay @ Rosie’s is on a strictly “cash only” basis, unless full 100% upfront payment is done before check-in via EFT.
14) Please refrain from hanging towels and clothing over the beds. Hooks have been provided.
15) We do not allow own washing in for instance (bathroom) wash basins and hanging of washing around in the garden. Drying beach towels, bikinis etc is possible on the washing line, situated on the side of the house. If washing & ironing is required we offer payed laundry service .
16) @ Rosie‘s is not responsible for loss or damage to clothes. If colours require separate washing, please ask @ Rosie‘s staff and hand in separated.
17) Own ironing (on beds) is not allowed.
18) @ Rosie’s is able to provide free Wi-Fi at a 10mg speed. We kindly request that no oversized files or photos be downloaded as this will compromise the speed as well as the ability to offer this service for free. Kindly request at reception for a voucher.
19) At the moment we have water restrictions in South Africa. We therefor ask all our guests to take this into consideration and don’t let taps run unnecessary and take too many & long showers. Kiting / surfing gear may be washed once a week with the hosepipe, wetsuits may be rinsed daily in the outside bath.
20) In an effort to conserve resources we do not offer clean towels on a daily basis, but rather on guest request. When you would like your towels to be replaced, please put them on the shower floor.
21) Due to water restrictions in Cape Town and in an ongoing effort to conserve resources, we do not offer clean linen on a daily base, but rather on guest request. When you would like your linen to be replaced please leave the card on the bed in the private ensuite rooms. Communal beds get changed once a week.
22) On your arrival you will be given a set of keys as well as a code for the front gate. Please remember to leave the keys at reception when you depart or drop them in the mailbox at the gate. A R100 fine will be charged if keys are not handed in.
23) An “honesty bar” is operated upstairs next to the balcony door. Guests are welcome to serve themselves from the wine rack. Just note your purchase on the provided list and it will be added to your account. You will find a price list on the wine rack. We trust your honesty. Ice is available in the ice machine in the kitchen.
Click HERE to download the house rules
Luxury Backpackers | Accommodation | Rooms | | Kiting | Kite Surfing | Wind Surfing | Blouberg | Cape Town | Table View | Table Mountain
Guest house | B&B |
Check out our Facebook page for latest updates/ pictures
Find @ Rosie’s here:
Click here to give us a like
© Copyright 2018 - At Rosie's
All rights to images and text are reserved.